Monday, August 3, 2009

So now I read...

Today was one of the most relaxing days I've had in a very long time
although I ended the night with so many thoughts in my head I felt relaxed
I started reading this book named the Time Travelers Wife... Oh man talk about a love story. I was interrupted by my mother so I continued to read while bathing in a tub full of hot water and bath oils.... Sounds so cornybut it was the best remedy for relaxing.

I have about 18-20 days left and I am a little anxious I'm not quite sure when I should leave but I know it's soon. I just want to figure things out. I know that if I'm gone and I come back and nothing has changed then I should just let everything go. If things change then I guess I'll just adapt to things. I'll see how things play out. For now I'll just wait.

I realized that my life sucks. The only real love I got is from my Chub Chub but that's doing fine... she's my true love =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kathlene <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Favorite Girl

No comments: