Monday, November 30, 2009

Fatal Attraction

"I feel you in my heart and I dont even know you..."

Its not like it happened out of no where... it's sort of like I always knew...
The way you spoke, the way you carried yourself, it always caught my attention.
The days that turned into weeks which turned into months where we wouldnt speak drove me crazy. You were always a constant thought in my head, always wondering how you were feeling, what you were doing... If I even crossed your mind.
How is all this possible? I constantly ask myself that.
From the first time we actually spoke I felt so drawn to you...
You had this impact on me like no other, and I couldnt forget you. I smiled with thoughts
of you in my head, your smile, how it drives me to seconds of happiness. All it took was
one day by your side... I witnessed beauty in the simplest form.
I was aiming to have you smiling from beginning to end but you did it to me instead
Looking into your eyes... I felt captured
thats when I knew I was in the wrong and now to get out will take so much of
whatever is left of me...It still doesnt stop me from wondering about
how it would feel to hold you at night how it would feel to
to caress your face and softly kiss you, watch you smile as I look into your eyes
hear you giggle when I call you beautiful, and maybe never having to hide myself from you...
thats where the story begins and ends in my thoughts, until they die
then I'm back to the shadows behind a wall with no cracks or windows...



No comments: