Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All I Want

On my way back up to school I was thinking.. am I really that bad of a person
I dont know whats wrong...
I don't feel like I use to, I don't you love you like I use to
The one person I actually found that I felt could make me happy I cant have...
I completely understand and that is why I'm going to eventually let go
But damn... I know I come off as a bad person with the way I have dealt with other people, I just did it for the best of me because I did not want to get caught up
I just don't want to be lonely anymore
I have felt so unloved for so long that now it seems as though I can never have it again
I honestly feel like I'm just going to end up alone or maybe its Karma
How can I feel so empty right now... I have learned to love myself regardless of what others may say and still I feel incomplete and unworthy of anything
Am I honestly a joke or some type of fool
I guess its just me and my expectations or other peoples expectations
Is it bad to just want an ounce of happiness, someone to make me smile, someone to come home to... someone to love
I'm asking for too much right...

No comments: