Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No One to Convince

Someone said "The perception of beauty is a moral test..."
It's different, when I see the beauty in others, then I look at myself...
beauty plays out differently.
I listen to them, I look into their eyes; into their souls.. I see the real them...
Me... I just see what everyone else first sees and its ugly
Pictures from days ago, the times when I was okay.
I'm living as if I can never face the mirrors, living by what society views as perfect.
Pretty? To me, you are, I'm just living in their shadows, wishing sometimes things were different. But why isn't my inner beauty enough.. because the program says first impressions are key. Money controls everything for most and those who see beyond that never see me.
I cant even go on anymore because I make myself sick... I choose not to feed into peoples bullshit but every time I look in that mirror everything goes wrong and I die inside...

No comments: