Saturday, December 27, 2008

As For Me.......

I don't regret what I do, I know who I am
I am well aware of what I want and how I feel.
Maybe this might come back to me 10 fold but I see it as I never recall really do for myself
I always think about what's best for others.
I'm tired of being that person, so I'm doing for me from now on.
I'm not going to be sorry if I hurt anyone while I'm trying to be happy.
I'm only 17 with a whole life ahead of me, my life just started and I want to enjoy it.
I don't want to feel tied down to anything or anyone, I've been to myself for too long.
I've lost friends because of not being independent but I must say that its ok because I've met new people who I probably wouldn't have come across if it wasn't for me making mistakes.
Consider this taking steps forward, I'm leaving the past in the past and never touching it again.
Whatever hurt me, whatever put me down, its all in the past and I'm a new person.

No comments: