Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello, Goodbye

Well a little recap of 2008
If I remember correctly the year started off a little rocky, but it got better and I met this guy whom later became my bestfriend. I must say that everything really does happen for a reason because as I recall I use to dread 7th period because I was one of the very very few Juniors who had lunch that period but I met someone. He became a large part of my life, I was really glad to have him around. Just as I was glad to have
her around. But things change I lost him as quick as I got close to him. I take responsibility for losing him and her but I am no longer letting it get the best of me. Only thing is losing the two most important people to you hurts more especially when they grow closer once you're out of the picture. But he is one person I must say has left an impact. For that I say thank you....

I ended the year growing closer to some friends, and making a couple new ones. But most of all I ended the year finding myself. I'm a new person, I haven't quite gotten to who I really want to be. But I feel like I know who I am so far and I know what I am about. About getting my priorities straight ehhh I'm almost there.

This year I really hope in just living. I've held myself back for awhile, stressing, being miserable, I'm tired of that scene. Its my last couple months in high school and I wanna enjoy it. No, I am sorry but I am not dying to get out of RANDOLPH, I actually want to enjoy these days. Not so much the classes or that principle but things like those teachers that do or say the most ridiculous things in class that everyone remembers more than the lessons or lunchroom discussions or scenes, after school events. Things that you will always remember....

I wanna say that this year I'm going to live
above the influence but I don't know how that's going to work out. I think I like the feeling too much to be sort of giving it up right now. Its not something I do all the time but its ummm, well I like the high -_- can you blame me??!!


I don't expect much to happen this year, neither am I planning for anything to happen. I'm just going to let things flow, I'll plan the important things the rest I leave alone. I'm not making any promises, but to live. And I honestly hope to keep some people around me, not let them drift so far away.

Hello 2009 =]

No comments: