Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Beginning...

So when I started this whole blogging thing I was a little miserable.. I just wanted to write about random things I felt. It usually consisted of feelings I couldn't hold in and had to write about whenever I couldn't sleep. I haven't written in a while mostly because I haven't been in the mood of sharing feelings.
I wanna see this as a new approach. Tomorrow is my last day as a High School student. I'm leaving A. Philip Randolph... my home for 4 years. Their are many memories I take with me.. bad, good, funny. I feel as if I'm leaving myself behind. This a new chapter that I'm starting in life and although I am scared of this new beginning, I am anxious to see what the future holds. I don't know how it will affect me. I hope in learning a new way of living.. Independence, Maturity. I don't know what I want out of this experience but I do know that my future starts as soon as my first day of class starts and right now that's the most important thing.
This is where I'll start.. the night before my last day as a Senior....

No comments: