Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a thought for you...

I read this quote today it said "find someone that can make you smile and don't give up on them..." When I was done reading it I smiled. I smiled because the first and only person I thought of was you. I thought of you for many reasons... some I don't even know how to explain. I always like seeing you smile, you once lived by the saying smile its free... Now it seems as though a smile has a price for you. You have lost sight of the simple things that can bring a smile to that beautiful face. I've known you for a couple years, I knew you before this change. You seem so unhappy. Now your smiles can longer hide your unhappiness. Sometimes I wonder if its just me that notices... you're pain and sorrows can't be hidden anymore. I've tried to help you as much as I can. It seems as though my love for you has gone silent. As much as I care for you I can no longer be by your side. I have always kept my promise to be there for you... listen to your every word, good or bad, whether you spoke of pain or happiness I was there. Gave you the best love I could have offered you as a friend. Seems like it wasn't enough. Your last words to me will not be forgotten. You made me realize how much people can change and not even know it. You may be going through a phase right now or just don't realize what's in front of you. I just hope you find yourself again... soon. This is my last advice to you, love yourself. You have to love yourself first before anyone else. Take pride in who you are and don't let anyone break you. I don't want you to end up lonely and I don't want to leave you alone but it's all for the best. You have pushed me to the furthest spot and it has hurt me more than you know. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are happy. I guess I'll never know. All I know is that through all this I have cared, I cared more than anyone has. I have tolerated when I didn't have to but I did. All this because I love, I love and never stop loving. So it was near impossible to leave you alone. But now I have realized you don't need me. So towards the end of the day I thought of that quote again and this time I thought of myself. I never give up on people who make me smile, I never gave up on you. So maybe one day you can make me smile again. Till then I wish you the best in every way possible. I'll Always Love You....

No comments: