Monday, July 27, 2009

Home

Not here, not where I am use to

Somewhere that I can rest my head in silence

No words racing through my head

Where the memories no longer exist...

Where the words of ignorance and immature minds can no longer reach me

A warm place... a warm place at heart for just me because there is no one else

Where the shallow walls know of nothing but love and pride

Where no one knows of me but me

A place of calm

No worries of wandering eyes and ears

My escape...

Where I can cry real tears and no longer hold back so the rest of the world wont hear me

And even if I stay up all night while the whole world sleeps I can do it alone
and I can day dream of the past with no interruptions

But not here

Not where everyone can hear if one tear drops

Not where they can see the pain and misery you are going through

Not where even if you were to ask for love they'll turn their backs

Not where every little thing is a painful memory and there is no escape

But there is no escape..

Until the day I can follow the star on the dark horizon this will be home


No comments: